Policy Effective November 20, 2008
What information does Pralines.com collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form on our website. When ordering on our site you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information. You may, however, visit the site anonymously.
What does Pralines.com use your information for?
Any of the information Pralines.com collects from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize you experience- Your information helps us to better respond to your needs
- To improve our website- Pralines.com strives to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service- Your Information helps Pralines.com to more effectively respond to your customer service requests.
- Process Transactions- Your information whether public or private will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product.
- To send periodic emails- The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
Pralines.com implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
Pralines.com offers the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive, credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted in our Payment Gateway providers database only to be accessed by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required by law to keep th information confidential.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information, which enhances your experience at the site.
Does Pralines.com disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep your information confidential. We may release information when we believe release is necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other's rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Children's online Compliance Privacy Protection Act
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA, we do not collect any information from anyone under thirteen years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least thirteen years of age or older.